1.What are the benefits of Wi-Fi?
You can save on data consumption. Your smartphone has the ability to connect to Wi-Fi. For optimal savings, connect
to Wi-Fi before using these data-hungry features:
- Streaming music and video
- Downloading or uploading large files, especially pictures, songs or videos.
- Updating your Apps
2. How to connect to Wi-Fi?
- Go to Settings Menu, on your phone.
- Go to Network Connections
- Select WI-Fi & Make sure it is ON.
- A list of available Wi-Fi Connections will populate on the screen.
- Select the WiFi Connection you wish to use.
- If prompted, enter the Wi-Fi Connection's password.
- Then select "Connect."
Once connected, your phone will remember the Wi-Fi Connection and password, and can be set to automatically connect
whenever you are within range.